you can try to swim away but you will only die tired... bringing you the political, military, international and domestic news you didn't even know existed or wanted to know more about...

Monday, December 18, 2006

What the hell kind of an accent is that???



I just don't get Calleigh Duquesne's (Emily Proctor) accent in CSI Miami. It's a really goofy mix of Southern and New England. One minute she sounds like she's from Louisiana, the next she sounds like she's boating off Martha's Vineyard. It's driving me INSANE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I make fun of her constantly. We're terrible...>:)

Shark99 said...

I completely understand Jen, she's a real enigma. My wife and I play the CSI Miami drinking game, whenever David Caruso has one of his "putting on the sunglasses saying a witty one-liner" we take a shot. We always get roaring drunk watching CSI hahaha.

High Priestess Kang said...

Tsk...

She's from Raleigh. Certainly you are not making fun of the citizens of Raleigh, are you?