you can try to swim away but you will only die tired... bringing you the political, military, international and domestic news you didn't even know existed or wanted to know more about...

Monday, December 18, 2006

I love small cars


I can't help it, I like small European cars and I wish they were sold here in the States. Not only are they adorable but they sip fuel and are really fun to drive. I like this car especially, the Fiat Panda, yeah I know it's Italian engineering, but not all Italian cars are crap, e.g. Ferrari, etc. I like Panda because it comes in 4x4 which is good for snow and ice driving in the Alps, which I suppose would make it a great vehicle for Colorado. I love going to Europe and driving these cars, honking at pedestrians and sticking my head and arm out the window yelling "Vicenzo! Getta out of the way!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should prefer the Alfa Romeo cabrio if I must go Italian.

The Smart car is quite nifty, too. I'm steering clear of the TR-7s after Daddy's went ablaze in a car park years ago.

vroom!!!

Shark99 said...

I so love Alfa Romeos, my favorite was the classic 147.

Anonymous said...

They remind me of a Peugot. Cannot remember which model. I'm thinking somewheres in the Mid-80s when I was in High School (yes, smarty pants...it was *that* long ago).

Still wouldn't mind getting my tentacles on a SAAB Sonett, though. Have had a thing for those since I was a toddler.