you can try to swim away but you will only die tired... bringing you the political, military, international and domestic news you didn't even know existed or wanted to know more about...

Monday, April 14, 2008

There's something to be said for the old mall

I love online shopping. It's fast, convenient, and you can get monster bargains. Still, there are times when propping up the local economy can be beneficial as well. I went to the mall over lunch hour because I needed to find a pair of trail running shoes. Imagine my surprise when I found this pair of New Balance 708 Trail Runner shoes for $39.97! At one of my online stores it cost $74.99. That's a big savings, especially when you look at the box and it says suggested retail price of $50.00 dollars. Nevertheless I got a great bargain, and I'm happy with them. It just goes to show you that local stores can compete with the online craze. Happy shopping!

No comments: