you can try to swim away but you will only die tired... bringing you the political, military, international and domestic news you didn't even know existed or wanted to know more about...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm a fashionista

Today at work our resident gay guy told me that I was wearing nice jeans. Apparently I'm some kind of fashionista for wearing Hugo Boss jeans with a Ralph Lauren sweater. It does feel nice to prance around and get noticed sometimes. I now know why women do it. For those wishing a proper definition of fashionista, you need only look to Michael Quinion World Wide Words site.

http://www.worldwidewords.org/turnsofphrase/tp-fas1.htm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee...

Next stop...fly loafers and proper cologne.

I'm liking the blog. Do you need some recommendations for a site meter?

Kram!
High Priestess Kang

Shark99 said...

Oh yes please.

Anonymous said...

Try: http://www.sitemeter.com

If it's good enough for Andrew Sullivan, it's good enough for me.

If you want to nose around a bit, click on the sitemeter icon on my blog. I am liking it much better than blogflux.

Kram!
/HPK